Aneesh Chopra, former CTO of the US, to discuss growth for entrepreneurs and innovators
451 Research will tackle the topic of business disruption in the age of cloud at the 12th annual Hosting + Cloud Transformation Summit (HCTS), Las Vegas, September 19-21. The premier forum for executives in hosting, cloud computing, datacenter and Internet infrastructure, 451 Research will host 500 senior-level IT executives, decision makers, vendors and investors at this year’s event.
Attendees can attend sessions designed to unearth new opportunities that enable transformation, including:
- The Digital Revolution, Powered by Cloud
- The Internet of Things: At the Edge, in the Cloud and in the Middle
- It’s Not Who You Know, It’s How You’re Connected: Interconnection’s Staggering Importance
- Cloud First: An Agent for Digital Transformation
- M&A Panel: Buying Pieces of the Digital Infrastructure Puzzle: Finding, Funding and Valuing Key Assets
- Has AWS Won the Cloud, or Is There Still Opportunity for Others?
- LinkedIn’s Collaborative and Holistic Approach to Efficient IT
The industry’s top thought leaders and their peers will present fresh perspectives on cloud and hosting, including, guest speaker Aneesh Chopra, former (and first) CTO of the US, who will discuss growth opportunities for entrepreneurs and innovators.
The summit will examine both the strategic and technical aspects of transformation, which will be central to this year’s theme of Business Disruption in the Age of Cloud. Brett Azuma, SVP of Research and conference chair for HCTS says, “Several factors have led to this disruption including lower barriers of entry, improved flow of information, divergent competitive business models and accelerated customer-adoption rates. This year’s summit will help delegates uncover new ways of helping customers on their transformation journey.”
To attend HCTS at the Bellagio Resort & Hotel, Las Vegas, or to learn more, please visit: http://www.451research-hcts.com/
Are you a journalist interested in attending HCTS? Please contact Michael Essery at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a complimentary registration code.