Market Monitor: Cloud Computing Overview
Market Monitor: Cloud Computing As-a-Service is a market-sizing and forecasting service that offers a bottom-up market size, share and growth forecast for the rapidly evolving marketplace for cloud computing products delivered 'as a service.' The service covers infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and infrastructure software as a service (online backup, cloud archiving and IT management-as-a-service). Market Monitor provides a five-year forecast of market size and growth, vendor leader boards, and geographic and vertical breakouts for this segment.
*We also rely on further contributions from across our analyst team
- Methodology: Market Monitor employs a pure bottom-up approach, building from individual models for each of the more than 500 cloud-related companies under coverage across all services.
- Transparency: Markets and sectors are defined by vendor and named product or service; there is no 'other' bucket for vendors. Analysts assign confidence levels to individual numbers.
- Flexibility and Ability to Customize: The granular nature of data enables analysts and users to cut the data in multiple ways, depending on client needs.
- Access: Clients receive both on-demand 'spot' access and structured access to Market Monitor analysts.
- Long-Form Reports: Up to 4 reports per year
- Data Files: Access to all data in spreadsheet format
- Access to Analysts: 'Spot' inquiry and structured briefings with Market Monitor analysts