This unique database provides the industry’s most authoritative and comprehensive set of datacenter intelligence, with more than 100 data points and metrics under coverage. The 451 Research team gathers data from primary sources, which include on-site visits and assessments and direct outreach, to validate and collect this data from datacenter operators.
Use the Datacenter KnowledgeBase to:
- Identify datacenter services, capacity and capabilities
- Assess financing and investment opportunities
- Analyze new market opportunities for your next datacenter
- Identify sales opportunities within existing facilities and new builds
Coverage by Region
- Excel-based spreadsheet, updated quarterly
- Full sort and pivot-table capability
- On-demand 'tear-sheets' for individual datacenters
- Site-level and market-level data and revenue estimates
- Data on new builds and expansion
- Unlimited 'spot' inquiry with quantitative analysts for questions about data or methodology
The 451 Research Datacenter KnowledgeBase team includes analysts who have held senior roles in the datacenter industry and have deep experience in equity research, bottom-up market sizing and financial modeling. The team continuously collects primary data via on-site datacenter tours and direct validation with the datacenter operators. To complement this primary investigation, the team makes informed estimates for non-disclosed fields (e.g., revenue). For many key fields, the analysts will assign confidence scores based on the source of the data. In short, our methodology is firmly planted on the frequency of our updates and the use of primary data.
Interested in learning more about the Datacenter KnowledgeBase? Please fill out this form and we'll contact you!