Market Monitor: Desktop Virtualization Overview
Market Monitor: Desktop Virtualization Ecosystem is a market-sizing and forecasting service that offers a bottom-up market size, share and growth forecast for the rapidly evolving set of technologies related to desktop virtualization. The desktop virtualization ecosystem consists of server-, client-, cloud- & OS-hosted desktop virtualization, along with vendors that provide application virtualization and user-centric management capabilities. Our coverage also includes session-based computing, which has thrived for over two decades and continues to be one of the key drivers of next-generation end-user computing. Market Monitor provides a five-year forecast of market size and growth, vendor leader boards, and geographic and industry vertical breakouts for this segment.
Market Monitor leverages 451 Research's deep insight into established technology vendors and startups. Our methodology relies heavily on active participation from sector analysts in setting estimates. As a result, when used with in-depth qualitative research from our 451 Research analysts, Market Monitor provides a deep and holistic view of desktop virtualization ecosystem.
*We also rely on further contributions from across our analyst team
- Methodology: Market Monitor employs a pure bottom-up approach, building from individual models for each of the more than 500 cloud-related companies under coverage across all services.
- Transparency: Markets and sectors are defined by vendor and named product or service; there is no 'other' bucket for vendors. Analysts assign confidence levels to individual numbers.
- Flexibility and Ability to Customize: The granular nature of data enables analysts and users to cut the data in multiple ways, depending on client needs.
- Access: Clients receive both on-demand 'spot' access and structured access to Market Monitor analysts.
- Long-Form Reports: Up to 4 reports per year
- Data Files: Access to all data in spreadsheet format
- Access to Analysts: 'Spot' inquiry and structured briefings with Market Monitor analysts