The 451 Global Digital Infrastructure Alliance is a member-driven think tank that tracks changes in corporate IT and digital infrastructure technologies well in advance of other sources. The 451 Alliance is a worldwide network of IT executives and technology professionals coming together to give the most up-to-date information from an end-user perspective. Members gain access to research and best practices in their core areas of expertise.
How the Alliance works:
In return for spending just a few minutes a month participating in an online survey in your areas of expertise, membership is complimentary and includes complete access to all of the following benefits.
- Weekly Global Digital Infrastructure Reports (a $20,000 per year value; no charge to members).
- The Bi-Weekly Newsletter (a $1,500 per year value; no charge to members)
- An Exclusive Website and Research Archives for Members
Topics covered by the 451 Alliance include:
Join now to immediately receive three of our recent reports:
- Corporate Datacenter Trends – Datacenter Spending Slows but Staffing Levels Set to Rise
- IT Security Spending and a Close-Up Look at Endpoint Security
- The Internet of Things – Benchmark Survey Looks at Early Use of IoT
Note: you are joining based on your personal expertise, and not as a representative of your organization.
We look forward to receiving your application and welcoming you aboard.
Questions about the Alliance?
Contact us at: 451Alliance@451research.com