Market Monitor & Forecast data exploits 451 Research's deep insight into both startups and established technology vendors. More than 100 analysts work closely with the Market Monitor team to collect data and set revenue estimates. As a result, when clients pair Market Monitor & Forecast numbers with our in-depth qualitative research, they receive a deep and unified view of some of the most disruptive segments of the current technology marketplace.
The Market Monitor & Forecast product family offers market size, share and forecast data for six key emerging segments of the enterprise technology marketplace. Our analyst team builds out revenue estimates for each vendor in the segment, as well as performing global and regional market sizing in some areas.
- Rigorous Processes: Analysts employ both bottom-up and top-down approaches, building individual models for each of the companies under coverage, as well as forecasting entire markets globally and by country.
- Verification: Analysts check models and estimates regularly with industry bodies, financial regulators, companies under coverage and their peers.
- Transparency: Analysts attach sourcing and provenance information to data points, allowing clients to understand the degrees of confidence in forecasts.
Download the Market Monitor & Forecast Overview
The Market Monitor & Forecast service is available for the following market segments:
Enterprise Mobility Management
Market Monitor: Enterprise Mobility Management is a quantitative research service from 451 Research that tracks and forecasts the size and growth of more than 125 vendors in six key segments of the rapidly evolving enterprise mobility management market: mobile device management, mobile application management, secure container applications, mobile application platforms, and mobile virtualization. Market Monitor offers a proprietary five-year forecast for each segment and provides proprietary revenue range estimates for each of the 125 vendors in each segment it addresses. The service also includes a listing of each vendor and its products and where they fit in the EMM landscape.
Download the Enterprise Mobility Management Overview
Download the Cloud Computing Overview
Datacenter Management Software
Download the Datacenter Management Software Overview
Enterprise Mobility Global Markets
- The Mobile Marketing & Commerce Forecast tracks transaction and revenue details for remote mobile payments (e.g., P2P and remittance), proximity mobile payments (e.g., NFC and bar codes), bank cards and contactless cards, and digital advertising.
- The Enterprise Mobile Forecast highlights global trends in the market for business wireless communications services and summarizes the major differences for each region’s outlook.
- Global Mobile Forecast
- Mobile & Connected Devices Forecast
- North America Mobile Carrier Monitor
- EMEA Mobile Carrier Monitor
- Latin America Mobile Carrier Monitor
- Asia-Pacific Mobile Carrier Monitor
Desktop Virtualization Ecosystem
Download the Desktop Virtualization Ecosystem Overview
Download the OpenStack Overview