Market Monitor & Forecast data exploits 451 Research's deep insight into both startups and established technology vendors. More than 100 analysts work closely with the Market Monitor team to collect data and set revenue estimates. As a result, when clients pair Market Monitor & Forecast numbers with our in-depth qualitative research, they receive a deep and unified view of some of the most disruptive segments of the current technology marketplace.
The Market Monitor & Forecast product family offers market size, share and forecast data for six key emerging segments of the enterprise technology marketplace. Our analyst team builds out revenue estimates for each vendor in the segment, as well as performing global and regional market sizing in some areas.
- Rigorous Processes: Analysts employ both bottom-up and top-down approaches, building individual models for each of the companies under coverage, as well as forecasting entire markets globally and by country.
- Verification: Analysts check models and estimates regularly with industry bodies, financial regulators, companies under coverage and their peers.
- Transparency: Analysts attach sourcing and provenance information to data points, allowing clients to understand the degrees of confidence in forecasts.
Download the Market Monitor & Forecast Overview
The Market Monitor & Forecast service is available for the following market segments:
Total Data: Platforms and Analytics
Enterprise Mobility Management
Market Monitor: Social Business is a quantitative research service from 451 Research that tracks and forecasts the size and growth of 140+ vendors in four key segments of the rapidly evolving social business market: Marketing Automation, Social Media Monitoring & Management, Enterprise Collaboration & Communication and Web & Digital Asset Management segments. Market Monitor offers a proprietary five-year forecast for each segment and provides proprietary revenue-range estimates for each of the 140+ vendors in each segment it addresses. The service also includes a listing of each vendor and where they fit in the Social Business landscape.
Download the Cloud Computing Overview
Datacenter Management Software
Download the Datacenter Management Software Overview
Enterprise Mobility Global Markets
- The Mobile Marketing & Commerce Forecast tracks transaction and revenue details for remote mobile payments (e.g., P2P and remittance), proximity mobile payments (e.g., NFC and bar codes), bank cards and contactless cards, and digital advertising.
- The Enterprise Mobile Forecast highlights global trends in the market for business wireless communications services and summarizes the major differences for each region’s outlook.
- Global Mobile Forecast
- Mobile & Connected Devices Forecast
- North America Mobile Carrier Monitor
- EMEA Mobile Carrier Monitor
- Latin America Mobile Carrier Monitor
- Asia-Pacific Mobile Carrier Monitor
Desktop Virtualization Ecosystem
Download the Desktop Virtualization Ecosystem Overview
Download the OpenStack Overview
If you're interested in learning more information about Market Monitor & Forecast, please fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in touch!