Enterprise Demand for Tablets, Smart Phones and PCs/Ultrabooks
This webinar is hosted by 451 Research's ChangeWave service on "Enterprise Demand Trends for Smart Phones, Tablets and PCs/Ultrabooks." The webinar will is presented by Dr. Paul Carton, Vice President of Research, and Chris Hazelton, Research Director, Mobile and Wireless. It features ChangeWave's latest Corporate IT Spending survey findings (n=1,500), including:
- Business Smart Phone Demand: Competition between Apple, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, RIM/BlackBerry and Samsung
- Future Direction for RIM/BlackBerry, including Analysis of Potential M&A and Partnership Announcements
- Tablet Penetration in the Corporate Market – Future Demand for Apple iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom, BlackBerry PlayBook and Amazon Kindle Fire Tablets, among Others
- A Look at Planned PC Buying: Dell vs. Hewlett-Packard vs. Apple vs. Lenovo
- The Impact of Upcoming Microsoft Windows 8 Release and its Integration with Windows Phone
- Adoption Rates by Enterprises for Mobile Device Management, Mobile Apps for Employees/Customers, and Private Mobile App Stores
- Operating Systems: How Can Android Become Enterprise-Ready?
The webinar concludes with a Q&A session.