451 Research is a leading global analyst and data company focused on the business of enterprise IT innovation. We are seeking a bright, creative, goal-oriented, and hardworking individual to fill our Content Marketing Specialist position to join our 451 Alliance team. The selected candidate will create new graphics & digital content, create & manage email campaigns and coordinate with our partners.
451 Alliance conducts large-scale surveys via its network of enterprise technology and IT management professionals. These individuals have a broad range of expertise – including data center technologies, digital infrastructure, cloud computing, networking, storage and other technology areas. The intelligence provided by 451 Research provides a real-time view of global changes in business technologies and IT spending, along with company trends.
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various projects and blog regularly, to expand our awareness of our membership program, and drive acquisition, engagement and retention of members. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Create free resources each month to drive awareness, member acquisition and engagement (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, video, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis to attract site visitors through search and social.
- Grow our opt-in email subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs, and motivate them to join and be active members.
- Create and execute email marketing programs for acquisition, retention and rejuvenation of members.
- Collaborate with the team, deployment vendors, management, analysts, and external influencers to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Create, measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and HubSpot landing page sources reports.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the membership team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, LinkedIn, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and etc.), and content distribution and placement networks.
- Past experience building audiences online.
- In-depth knowledge of the HubSpot Content Optimization System to blog and produce smart CTAs according to visitor lifecycle stage.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
Please fill out the form below to apply.