Voice of the Enterprise: Cloud Computing provides actionable data and insight, allowing you to understand the key dynamics driving the cloud computing market.
Combining 451 Research’s industry-leading analysis with an extensive network of 12,500 senior IT professionals, Voice of the Enterprise: Cloud Computing tracks the disruption occurring in the market and exposes the major opportunities for enterprises, IT vendors, suppliers and investors. Delivered quarterly, Voice of the Enterprise: Cloud Computing provides comprehensive, survey-driven analyst reports with customizable data deliverables covering:
- Spending and budgets
- Vendor analysis
- Maturity and evolution
- Drivers and inhibitors
- Customer profiles
- Disruptive technologies and services
Download the product overview
The Voice of the Enterprise: Cloud Computing product includes:
- More than 800 quarterly Web-based surveys with IT end-user decision-makers on a worldwide basis.
- More than 100 hour-long interviews annually with cutting-edge senior IT executives, providing a ‘narrative’ view of the market.
- Sampling that is representative of small, midsize and large enterprises in private and public sectors.
- Data-driven deliverables for fast access and ability to perform segmentation work.
Interested in learning more?
Fill out the form below and a member of our team will contact you.