The data collected helps answer key questions such as:
• Who are the key decision-makers driving hosting, cloud and managed services investment in the enterprise?
• What infrastructure, application, security and managed services bundles are most attractive?
• What are the critical service-provider competencies?
• What internal competencies do hosting and cloud managed services replace? What barriers to adoption do they address?
• Which vendors are considered leaders in hosting and cloud managed services?
• What are current and future spending projections for hosting and cloud managed services across technology types?
• How are hosting and cloud managed services providers and resellers evaluated and selected across key criteria such as performance, features, ROI and support?
Annual Core Research Agenda:
- Demand for individual products across design and build, infrastructure, applications, security and managed services
- How key projects influence the selection of infrastructure, managed application hosting and managed security services
- Key connections between services, applications and infrastructure environments (service bundles).
- Key decision-making roles related to hosting and cloud managed services
- Enterprise commitment to internally developing vs. outsourcing expertise for executing in hosted and public cloud environments
- Influence of organizational policies on adoption of hosted applications and infrastructure, security and managed services
- Vendors considered leaders in hosting and cloud managed services, including infrastructure operators and 'asset light' businesses
- Service provider types, relationship models and traits most valued by IT buyers
- The role of hosting and cloud managed services partners as advisors in public cloud decision-making
- Current and future spending projections for hosting and cloud managed services
- Security and managed services as a segment of application and infrastructure spending
- Organizational roadmaps for adoption of hosting and cloud managed services
- Hosting, application and managed services spending impact on overall IT budget
The Voice of the Enterprise: Hosting and Cloud Managed Services Study features:
• Approximately 1,000 quarterly web-based surveys with senior IT technology buyers and managers on a worldwide basis.
• Quarterly deep-dive interviews with leading IT professionals providing a 'narrative' view of the market.
• Sampling that is representative across industry verticals as well as company size, in both private and public sectors.
• Data-driven deliverables for fast access and ability to perform segmentation work.
• Annual Vendor Window to identify key players in the space and how well they are fulfilling customer expectations.
If you're interested in learning more about this product, please fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in touch!